sábado, 19 de novembro de 2011

Música - B. B. King - Please Accept My Love





I don't even know your name
But I love you just the same
If you let me hold your hand
Then I think maybe I can make you understand

If you only, only knew
Just how much I love you
Loving you the way I do
Then you'd take the night to love me too

I'd like the picture on the wall
So please don't let me fall
It's my heart I'm thinkin' of
So please, please accept my love

If you let me be your slave
Your love I'll cherish to my grave
And if you should die before I do
I'll, I said I'll, I'll end my life to be with you
Yes, I will!

Por Favor, Aceite o Meu Amor
Eu nem se quer sei o seu nome
Mas eu a amo do mesmo jeito
Se você me deixar segurar sua mão
Aí eu penso que talvez possa fazer você perceber

Se você soubesse
Apenas o quanto eu a amo
Amando você do jeito que eu amo
Aí você iria passar a noite para me amar também

Eu gostaria da foto na parede
Então por favor não me deixe cair
É no meu coração que eu estou pensando
Então por favor, por favor aceite o meu amor

Texto escrito conforme o Acordo Ortográfico - Convertido pelo Lince

1 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hello, thiѕ weekend iѕ nice designed for me,
for the reason that thіs tіme i am reading this еnormous
educational ρost here аt my house.
Have a look at my web site :: how to get him to emotionally connect

Enviar um comentário

 
Projeto gráfico pela Free WordPress Themes | Tema desenvolvido por 'Lasantha' - 'Premium Blogger Themes' | GreenGeeks Review